Do you wish you had a rental policy?
From: Lisa Lackey (lisamark-works.com)
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 21:17:13 -0800 (PST)
Well, Brian, some of us are trying to change it, but there are people in our
community who feel it is very important to have and don't want it to change.
That is why I am asking if any community who doesn't have a rental policy
has troubles so that they wish they did, so I can get a real world sense of
the troubles communities are actually experiencing not having a rental
policy.

So, far I am not really hearing back that people are having problems, except
in your community where there is a real problem with cohousing units
becoming rental investment property.

Thanks for replying,
Lisa