scenarios to work out what are "routine", "significant", and "major" decisions
From: peterpiper (peterpiperriseup.net)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 13:52:19 -0800 (PST)
On Saturday I'm facilitating a workshop to flesh out what actions and
decisions different task teams can make without being discussed by the
Board or General Members Meeting. To do this I'm going to run a role play
where our 8 task teams have to catagorise decisions as routine,
significant, major, or emergency. NB. This is taken from
http://www.takomavillage.org/wordpress/documents/policies/decision-making-2007/
- thanks!

So I wondered if folk on this list could through at me a few snappy
scenarios to throw in that help work out what is routine, significant, and
major. A few off the top of my head:
Spend $2000 budgeted on X
Spend $000 not budgeted for on Y
Volunteer the community to be on a reality TV show.
Change how the garden beds are arranged
Apply for money from a charitable foundation of an oil company