Innovative Activities of Established Communities?
From: Oz (ozsongaia.com)
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012 17:44:53 -0800 (PST)
Hi Coho-L folk,

On Saturday, June 16, I'm leading a panel discussion entitled "Innovative
Activities of Established Communities" at the 2012 National Cohousing
Conference in Oakland, CA.

It will focus on relatively large, exciting projects - or actions - which
all or many of the community members are involved in on an ongoing basis.
The intent is to feature projects that other communities might consider
once their community has settled in.

Here are a few I considered when working on the proposal:
- purchasing adjoining properties for various purposes
- organized broader neighborhood in a political action
- established an enterprise model that encourages members to
produce/consume food locally
- hosting an annual Coho-Olympics

So, what is your community doing that you would like to have shared with
the Coho-movers and shakers? Also, if you're interested in being on the
panel, please send me a private email (oz [at] songaia.com)

Regards,

Oz Ragland

P.S. I hope you'll join me at:

2012 National Cohousing Conference (June 13-17, 2012 in Oakland, CA)
http://conference.cohousing.org

2012 Art of Community (Sept 21-23, 2012 in Occidental, CA)
http://www.artofcmty.com/