Re: Web site specificity: opinions?
From: Caity McCardell (caitycaityandstefan.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 06:27:59 -0800 (PST)
Our website (www.tncoho.com) has a lot of information about our community,
and we get really positive feedback about that.

One area that people particularly have mentioned is our *Family Profile*
page which is linked from this main page:
http://tncoho.com/about-tierra-nueva (About Tierra Nueva)

Before I moved here, I scoured coho websites for any personal hints of what
life was like there. I must have read Tierra Nueva's site 20 times, soaking
in the information. Readers are looking to change their lives by moving
into your community - I encourage you to give them a sense of what that
life might be like until they get a chance to visit. (Admittedly, there's
also a marketing element - we want to attract people!)

Of course there's no comparing the website with *being* there.

~Caity
www.tncoho.com