Creative Expression [ was Looking for Change [ was Web site specificity: opinions?]]
From: Oz (ozsongaia.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 10:37:32 -0800 (PST)
The level of creativity I've witnessed firsthand at Cohousing communities
all over the country indicates that many people's creative needs are being
well addressed.

If one of our community members were to express a wish for ways to be more
creative, they might be invited to join in..

...the Permaculture Interest Group (PIGs) which has gotten involved in
education and testing some concepts in a quadrant of our garden.
...the Fabulous Food Folk (FFF) who support with our cooks, cleaners,
inventory and shopping folk, as we create new meals that attempt to address
the many and various dietary needs
...the Biogains who have added goats, bees, and chickens to our gardening
efforts
...the Community Works team who recently remodeled our guest rooms
...the Neighborhood Structures team who is working on ways to integrate the
interests of the Songaia HOA and the two LLCs which own/operate adjoining
properties
...the Trust and Cohesion team, who is working on new ways to build our
growing, diversifying community

...the nightly conversations over dinner when individuals share about their
days and talk about what might be next for our community.

Does your (established) community also do cool, creative stuff?

http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg34123.html
(recent post asking about creative innovations come from your community)

Oz