FHA Condo-Approval
From: Tina Thompson (mikeandtinafrontier.com)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 07:12:47 -0800 (PST)
I'm wondering if any co-housing communities have gone through the FHA
condo-approval process.

Prior to 2010, individual condominium units could be "spot approved" in
order to get an FHA loan; now the entire community must be approved.

If your community has gone through this process, I would appreciate hearing
about your experience.

Has your community gone through the FHA-approval process?

Did you do it yourself or have help from a lawyer?

Was it expensive?

How long did it take?

Do you find that buyers usually get FHA loans?

Thanks for any feedback!

Tina