Re: Exit Signs and Other Ugly Things
From: Joanie Connors (jvcphdgmail.com)
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 08:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
Some years ago I saw an exit sign made of colored neon tubing. It was
a pleasant looking rosy red glowing "exit" in cursive. I googled this,
but could not find one in several pages of images, so perhaps they are
not accepted now.

You might call a neon sign business and see what they would cost.

Assuming this would be too costly, you might call a graphic artist and
see what they would charge for custom signs.

Or even cheaper, an inventive person with a laptop could try different
fonts to find an effect you like and have them printed and laminated.