fireplaces
From: Liz Ryan Cole (lizryancoleme.com)
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 06:17:06 -0700 (PDT)
I though folks on this list might be interested in looking at whole house
Masonry Heaters.

a site well worth visiting - http://www.greenwoodlands.com -  the house (this
is not cohousing) is an example built to show what can be done when money is
not much of an object but the environment is.  Greenwoodlands is about 20
minutes from Loch Lyme Lodge (the site for our developing cohousing
neighborhood).

liz

Liz Ryan Cole
lizryancole [at] me.com