Re: Call for journalist interviewing cohousers
From: Dane Laverty (danelavertygmail.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 19:02:01 -0700 (PDT)
Would you expand on the gender dynamics in cohousing? Your comment is
fascinating to me -- I'd love to try living in a cohousing community but my
wife has no interest in it. That said, I have no firsthand experience with
any actual cohousing communities. I guess I'd never thought to ask whether
there are significant differences in how men and women approach it.