membership
From: Carol Agate (carolagatemac.com)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 18:10:32 -0700 (PDT)
We have quite a few people who live here because they are renting rooms in a
homeowner's unit. Some participate in the community and some don't, but only a
few have attended meetings. Has anyone tried this?

How about distinguishing between homeowners and members? We would ask every
adult who lives here and wants to participate in the community to become a
member. Owners who aren't interested can decline to be members. Renters who
want to participate may become members. The quorum would then be based on the
membership. Owners, and only owners, would have a vote only when the law
requires it.

Carol Agate
Cornerstone Village
Cambridge, MA