Caregivers unit
From: Harriet Lewis (hlewissonic.net)
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 11:38:36 -0700 (PDT)
Santa Rosa Creek Commons, a limited equity housing corporation, finds itself
with several elderly members who are receiving in home care services from
privately paid caregivers.  An idea has been put forward to offer one of our
small studio apartments, when it becomes available, to a live in caregiver who
would help several members in exchange for free housing.  We are just beginning
to explore the pros and cons of such an idea .  We wonder if any other
community has ever done something like this.  Comments will be welcomed.