Common House Design
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 10:27:41 -0700 (PDT)
If you are interested in learning about key principles in good common house
design, re-designing your current common house, or simply adapting current
rooms for new uses I would highly encourage you to consider attending my
pre-conference workshop at the National Cohousing Conference.
http://conference.cohousing.org/2012/workshops/chdesign

I will be covering the following topics:
General Design Principles, Examples of other Built Common Houses, how to
develop a building program for our Common House, Pitfalls to avoid in designing
a common House, retrofitting an existing building to create a Common House, and
updating your current common house.

And if you can't wait till then, read my blogpost about the Common House -
http://www.schemataworkshop.com/blog/2012/04/the-commmon-house/

grace h. kim | schemata workshop inc.
aia, principal architect

206.285.1589