Group size Re: Co-farming in the Cities
From: Wayne Tyson (landrestcox.net)
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 10:09:27 -0700 (PDT)
Sharon, can you (or anyone) direct me to some references on optimum group size studies? How did the Australians determine that 500 was optimum? This is the largest number I've come across, 150 being the lowest. Have there been any anthropological studies focused on comparative group size in self-sufficient cultures unaffected by "advanced" outside cultures?

Thanks for any help.

WT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Sharon Villines" <sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>