Got Any "a-ha!" Sociocracy Stories?
From: Prentice Zinn (prenticezinnyahoo.com)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 11:47:46 -0700 (PDT)
I'm looking forward to the Sociocracy Workshop on June 16th. & 17th. in Boston
at Jamaica Plain Cohousing.  (http://www.both-and.net/ ;)

To study up and perhaps inspire my neighbors, I pulled together this web
resource.  http://www.scoop.it/t/sociocracy

In doing so, I found that a lot of the sociocracy reading is about as much fun
and inspiring as reading the owners manual to our hot-water system.

Do you have any short "a-ha!" stories that illustrate the promise, potential,
or pitfalls of some element of sociocratic practice that you've experienced in
your community?

e.g. "I realized it was really working when we...."

Thanks!