Get uplifted by this community building video. Duration: ~5 min
From: Neil Planchon (neilswansway.com)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 10:40:52 -0700 (PDT)
Get uplifted by this community building video. Duration: ~5 min
Warning: Content includes community coming alive in full colour with swing
music!
It will rearrange your molecules and bring you joy.

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=oXvJ8UquYoo&vq=large

For another example of community REALLY coming alive, learning, being and
having fun together,
Come join us at our - happens only ONCE a year - National 2012 Cohousing
Conference.
Link: conference.cohousing.org. And this year it is in the SF Bay Area!

In community,
Neil

P.S. I am on one of the conference planning teams, and happy to answer, field
any questions you might have. You can reach me at neil [at] swansway.com

Neil Planchon CPCC
Personal and Professional Development Coach, Website Design and Technology
Solutions - http://www.neilplanchon.com
Founding Resident and Webmaster - Swan's Market Cohousing - Oakland CA -
http://www.swansway.com
Former Board Member, National Tours Director and Fundraiser - Cohousing
Association - http://www.cohousing.org