Re: phase 3 of cohousing survey needs donations
From: Richart Keller (richart.kellergmail.com)
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 06:07:42 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all

As Diane notes in her email below, we need $1,500 for mailing and other
out-of-pocket costs to supplement the hundreds of volunteer hours which have
gone into creating the Phase 3 Survey.  Donations have begun to come in
(thanks!) but we still are short of our goal.

CohoUS has informed me that they will accept your designated donations to
help with the Phase Three survey and have set up a separate account to
receive them.  Since they are a 501(c)3, donations will be tax deductible.

Make out the check to CohoUS, being sure to note on it that it is for "Phase
Three".
Send the check to:
        Georgi Jenkins, Operations Manager,
        Cohousing Association of the United States
        PO Box 28218
        Seattle WA  98118

Thanks so much for your help with this important work.

The more we know about the benefits of cohousing, the more effectively we
can persuade policy-makers and funders to support it.  The information will
also help us find ways to strengthen our communities.

Rick

PS  Remember--there is still time to register for this year's exciting
national cohousing conference (and the Research and Writers Workshop!):
Creating Sustainable Neighborhoods; Learning from the Cohousing Experience!
Link to http://conference.cohousing.org/

Richart Keller, AICP
Pioneer Valley Cohousing
120 Pulpit Hill Road #25
Amherst, MA 01002
413-835-0011
401 486-2677 (cell)
(richart.keller [at] gmail.com)

Board Member and Research Team Leader, Cohousing Association of the US
(www.cohousing.org)
President, Partnerships For Affordable Cohousing
(www.affordablecohousing.org)
Member, Cohousing Research Network.

.