New Cohousing group forming in Charlotte, NC
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 06:01:03 -0700 (PDT)
rg [at] rogjo.com
due to a format problem.

Hi, we are just starting a cohousing project on a beautiful 26 acre parcel
within the City limits of Charlotte, NC. We hope to have two 33 unit
villages. One for seniors and one multi age. We are at the top of a ridge,
one of the highest areas in Mecklenburg Co. We have a 400 acre golf course
behind, large creek with (private bridge) in front creating a natural gated
village site. Totaly private with 100 acre  wildlife preserve adjoining.
Lots of room for gardening. Great solar orientation.We will also have a
Solar Farm to provide additional power or income. Close to small shopping
centers.Located at the back of an older subdivison with large lots. Ten
minutes to hospital, ten minutes to UNCC. The whole property is located
within an Oriental Stroll Garden with wooded trails, ponds, wood bridges,
stone pathways, moss garden, and more. We are looking for gardners,
botanical enthusiasts, hikers, artists, and anyone looking for a beautiful,
creative, sustainable, green environment. Huge Plus: land is currently owned
by one of the founding group. Please contact rogjo [at] bellsouth.net