Re: Online or Social media marketing - what has worked for you? finder's fees?
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 12:08:53 -0700 (PDT)
Happy to talk with you about adwords, which I recommend highly because of
the targeting and pay-per-click.

 We get the most hits to Mosaic's website from:
 - The cohousing.org directory
 - The ic.org directory
 - google search / adwords
 - Classified ad on cohousing.org
 - Other cohousing communities that mention us on their websites
 - Member's blogs & Google Plus
(and, a couple of random russian sites that i don't know why)

That was looking at the current site traffic report and jibes with my
instinct on what brings us traffic.  (Craig's list ads also get us traffic,
we're not running any right now)

Feel free to catch me at the conference if you'll be there.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA!  -  www.mosaic-commons.org