inexpensive housing available near national coho conference
From: Dyan Wiley (dyanwileycomcast.net)
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 19:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Are you attending the coho conference in Oakland next month and looking for an affordable alternative to the hotel? I have 1/2 of a 2-bedroom, 1 bath apartment that's a 10-minute walk from the conference. It's available Tues evening thru Sunday morning - $250 for those five nights. I no longer need it. Have your own bedroom with double bed. Please contact me off-line at dyanwiley [at] comcast.net
Dyan Wiley
Pioneer Valley Cohousing