Re: Online or Social media marketing - what has worked for you? finder's fees?
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 05:50:10 -0700 (PDT)

> > Happy to talk with you about adwords, which I recommend highly because of
> > the targeting and pay-per-click.
>
> Have any of these converted to sales? Traditional real estate marketing
> produces lots of hits but no sales here or anywhere else that I've heard of.

Yeah, adwords is hardly traditional real estate marketing, it's paid SEO :)

To answer your question, though, we have a bunch of people who first found
us via the web site, but how the specific people who bought got to the
website is not something we know.

     - cat

Catya Belfer   -  www.catya.org
Cohousing in MA!  -  www.mosaic-commons.org