Re: Online or Social media marketing - what has worked for you? finder's fees?
From: Tim Pierce (twpunchi.org)
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 17:58:50 -0700 (PDT)
On 5/23/12 8:43 PM, Sharon Villines wrote:

On 23 May 2012, at 1:31 PM, Tim Pierce wrote:

We can certainly tell how many hits to our site came from Adwords, but
we do not have a good way of correlating which of those impressions
later converted into people who actually visited the site for a tour or
signed a P&S.
I think you have to get that information from people who do visit or purchase
units - how did you hear about us?

"From the Internet."