Re: Online or Social media marketing - what has worked for you? finder's fees?
From: Catya Belfer (catyapobox.com)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 09:28:24 -0700 (PDT)
On Wed, May 23, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Sharon Villines
<sharon [at] sharonvillines.com>wrote:

> On 23 May 2012, at 1:31 PM, Tim Pierce wrote:
>
> > We can certainly tell how many hits to our site came from Adwords, but
> > we do not have a good way of correlating which of those impressions
> > later converted into people who actually visited the site for a tour or
> > signed a P&S.
>
> I think you have to get that information from people who do visit or
> purchase units - how did you hear about us?

Right, you asked me if any of my adwords hits converted to sales, and what
I'm telling you is that we don't have that info :)

I promise you none of the people say "from adwords".

Lots of them say "from the web" or "from your website" or "from the
cohousing website" or "from a web search" or as Tim says "From the
Internet"

Am I missing the point of this thread?

   - cat