Re: Online or Social media marketing - what has worked for you? finder's fees?
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:42:00 -0700 (PDT)
On 24 May 2012, at 12:28 PM, Catya Belfer wrote:

> Right, you asked me if any of my adwords hits converted to sales, and what
> I'm telling you is that we don't have that info :)
>
> I promise you none of the people say "from adwords".
>
> Lots of them say "from the web" or "from your website" or "from the
> cohousing website" or "from a web search" or as Tim says "From the
> Internet"

Our new residents usually give us much more information — like how long they
had been thinking about cohousing, where they first heard about it, if they
have friends in cohousing, if they were looking for an apartment and cohousing
popped up and they were curious, etc. If it had been from adwords they would
say so because it might be so unexpected to see cohousing in adwords. If they
were searching the web, what they were searching for, etc.

People seem to like to talk about how they found us.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC