Re: Online or Social media marketing - what has worked for you? finder's fees?
From: Judy Baxter (baxterjsgmail.com)
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 20:54:05 -0700 (PDT)
My experience is more like Catya's - we're not doing adwords but people
sometimes say FIC, or the web, or I saw it somewhere, or I knew about you
years ago and a newspaper article reminded me, or i saw something at a coop
(at a time when we were not flyering, it must have been an ad in coop
newsletter).  they certainly don't seem that interested in talking about
how they find us, and we *always* ask.

We are still the only cohousing group in the Twin Cities, and after 19
years, a lot of people have heard of us.
Judy

Judy Baxter

Monterey Cohousing

Minneapolis, MN