inexpensive housing in Oakland available near nat'l coho conference
From: Dyan Wiley (dyanwileycomcast.net)
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 15:11:50 -0700 (PDT)
Are you attending the coho conference in Oakland next month and looking
for an affordable alternative to the hotel?  I have 1/2 share of a nice
2-bedroom,
1 bath apartment that's a 10-minute walk from the conference.  It's
available Tues evening thru Sunday morning - $250 for those five
nights.  I no longer need it. Have your own bedroom with double bed.
Please contact me off-line atdyanwiley [at] comcast.net
Dyan Wiley
Pioneer Valley Cohousing