Re: What is your Marketing Budget
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 07:21:58 -0700 (PDT)
Zero.  While our Bylaws have tons of stuff to say about community interests in
unit sales and occupancy, our tradition has been to leave the whole thing
entirely to the private market buyers and sellers.  However, we just went
through a (re)visioning process, and one of the themes that emerged was that of
being more intentional about community demographics — especially as we all age
in place, and run the risk of becoming a retirement home.  So it's possible
we'll be moving toward more pro-active marketing.  Maybe.

RPD