What is your Marketing Budget
From: Melanie Mindlin (sassettamind.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:45:14 -0700 (PDT)
We have an ongoing budget of about $300 a year.  We spend $200 of that for our
community fees to the National Cohousing Association.  We believe that Coho/US
is serving our community most by keeping cohousing in the public eye and
maintaining a website and directory where people can learn about it and find
our community if they are looking in our area.  Having a public presence also
confers legitimacy with appraisers, another important resale issue right now.

We have also used money from our marketing line item for small legal items that
have come up during resale.  We haven't needed money for "advertising" since
our initial sales, but it's surprising what other items come up during the
couple of resales we have had.
Melanie