Process for updating documents/handbooks
From: Harriet Lewis (hlewissonic.net)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 13:44:41 -0700 (PDT)
Over the last 30 years , the handbook for Santa Rosa Cree Commons , a limited
equity co-op, has seen many revisions and
we struggle with a way to keep the handbook updated.  Not all folks living here
have on- line access so putting it on line isn't an option at this time.    We
are still dealing with paper here!  Any idea of how to efficiently eliminate
old policies/procedures and insert new ones?  How do others providing residents
with important document changes?

SRCC will celebrate July 4th by "burning the mortgage" we've had all these
years with the National Coop Bank.  We feel pretty good about that achievement
and the fact that we still provide 27 units of affordable housing for members.

Harriet Lewis for the Documents Committee