Affordable cohousing for people on low income
From: Marival Barragan Bayles (marival58gmail.com)
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 06:51:32 -0700 (PDT)
I am a 53 year old woman. I am looking for a cohousing community close to the
beach, like Coyote CoHousing in Santa Cruz, or in that area.

I worked as a teacher for the last ten years and before that community worker
for homeless, destitute, and disable people. I also worked as an advocate for
victims of rape and domestic violence.

I am a loving and compassionate person and I would love to make friends in your
community. I'm not afraid of hard work and I'm ready to contribute with the
necessary tasks of the community.

I have been looking for an intentional commune house when I found out about
CoHousing through a friend in Nevada City.

I know that most folks invest in homes   But I believe this C.H. Opportunity
should be available to people like me, with limited resources.

I believe in a sustainable and ecological friendly environment. I think now
more than ever we need to think of ways to grow and thrive in a post-petrolium
world. We have reached the end of a growing society as we know it and the next
years ahead will be challenging but an exciting time in our history.

Well enough of that.

Some of my skills are: teaching vocational office technology, organitional
skills, teaching Spanish, drawing, writing poetry, sewing, crocheting and
knitting.

I have a bachelor degree in business management.

I live alone but I have three wonderful children (two women and a man) and two
awesome grand daughters.

I'm not in a hurry to move but I like to reach out and tell the universe and
providence what I want in my near future.

I'm hoping someone will be willing to rent a room or a studio in their home.

Thank you very much for allowing me to use your community E-news magazine.

MariVal