New book on conflict resolution!
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 11:58:45 -0700 (PDT)
I’m happy to announce that my new book,  "
<http://www.erisweaver.info/books.html> The Art of Apology: A Workbook for
Resolving Conflict and Improving Relationships," will be coming out just in
time for the National Cohousing Conference in Oakland next week! I will be
leading a workshop on the topic Saturday from 2:15 to 3:45; and of course it
will be available at the conference bookstore along with my first book,
“Let’s Talk About Money: A Conversation Guide for Intentional Communities.”

I look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Founding member, FrogSong Cohousing (Cotati, CA)

eris [at] erisweaver.info

707-338-8589

 <http://www.erisweaver.info/> http://www.erisweaver.info

fa cil' i tāt: to make easier