apologies and ironies
From: Eris Weaver (eriserisweaver.info)
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 18:53:13 -0700 (PDT)
Ironically, I need to apologize to the list for an error in my previous
email…about my apology book! I accidentally put a list of emails that should
have been bcc’ed into the cc field, which means that the list got clogged up
with a whole long list of email addresses. I am very embarrassed and I am so
sorry! It was not my intention to violate anyone’s privacy.

COMING JUNE 15! Click to order:  "The Art of Apology: A Workbook for
Resolving Conflict and Improving Relationships
<http://www.erisweaver.info/books.html> "

eris [at] erisweaver.info

707-338-8589

http://www.erisweaver.info <http://www.erisweaver.info/>