Custom tables - fold , roll and nest
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 06:00:59 -0700 (PDT)
In a June 10, 2012 message:
Re: Common House Design Workshop

Holly McNutt described custom tables that fold , roll and nest :
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg34634.html
Pictures are available via:
http://lists.cohousing.org/archives/cohousing-l/msg34635.html

Holly, a few questions.
In photo http://l.cohousing.org/DSC_0094.jpeg are we looking at two
tables nested on end (the feet of one go under the feet of the other
by being offset endwise?)

Are there rubber bumpers or something on the vertical support opposite
the folded table to prevent damage to the adjacent table top?

I assume your builder bought the hardware?  Who makes the leg assembly?

How much did it cost to have them made?

What about the chairs - my wife likes the look of them.

How long have you had them, andy predictions on how durable they are?

Fred