Re: please send me table info!
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 08:21:18 -0700 (PDT)
Dear everybody who likes our tables,

The gal who actually had them built is on retreat for a few days.  When she
returns, I will get all the info I can from her - links to where she got the
legs and the flip hardware and such - and I will post that.  She also found us
fabulous chairs - wood, folding, nice padding - and I can post that, too.

Best,
Holly