Wanna come to the conference? Wanna get a huge deal?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:11:12 -0700 (PDT)
HI all!

You wanna come to the conference but the cost is a little much?  If you had
just a little discount that would help a lot?

You can still get a good deal on the conference.

I heard that Raines Cohen still has a few discount conference tickets
available.  I bought on of these myself because my decision to go was so last
minute.

And I see there are some good discount air fares available.  Yesterday I saw
one from DC to Oakland for $305.00 (not including taxes, etc. etc. etc.)

No reason to sit out the conference when you can still get on board w/ some
good discount deals.

See you there?

Best --

Ann Zabaldo