custom tables
From: Holly McNutt (holly.mcnuttgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 07:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
For all who are interested, we worked with the following person on the design:
Ulla Lange at Workshop 8.....ulla [at] workshop8.us

When I was first researching the idea, I did find the flip device and the
rolling casters online, so you can do a google search and find the parts and
make them yourselves (especially if you have a good wood-worker in your
community).  That was my original plan. But when my neighbor took this on, she
just brought the idea to Ulla and had them made outside the community.  They
cost about $800 a piece to do this way and they are worth every penny!

- Holly at Nyland

p.s. - Ulla has been notified that people may be contacting her about this