Studio Unit with Loft Available in Boston
From: Dave and Diane (daveanddeeverizon.net)
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 18:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Hi all,

Sadly, one of our members passed away and the family is selling her unit. Our community is assisting with the open houses. If you are interested in the unit please write to me and I will pass your information along to the family. We don't have any photos of the unit yet but I will put them up on our web site when I get them.

Thanks very much,

Diane Simpson
Outreach Facilitator
JP Cohousing  617-522-2209
65 Cornwall Street Boston MA
http://www.jpcohousing.org
-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -
"The people who surround you define the quality of your life."

Studio Unit with Loft Available

Bright, airy, top floor studio unit with high ceilings in elevator building Approximately 500 sq ft (interior area) w/ 2 skylights and sleek ceiling fan
Great condition--practically new! (built in 2005)
Small loft area (can be converted to sleeping loft or office)
One full bathroom with soaking tub
Walk-in pantry & 5' closet
Unit wired for cable and DSL
Condo fees are $282 per month and include heat, hot water, trash removal, snow removal, water and sewer, electricity, internet, and use of all common facilities--including bike storage
One deeded parking space
Appliances included: refrigerator, oven and gas range
Asking $249,000

Open House Saturday June 23 10 a.m.-noon