Re: custom tables
From: Kay Wilson Fisk (caseyjacketsgmail.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:42:00 -0700 (PDT)
That's very interesting, because, now that you mention it, that's
how I see it working with our 6' round tables. On the one hand,
it's easier to feel welcome to sit at a larger table. On the
other hand, in a noisy dining room it is harder to hear the
people across the table, so you end up having more smaller
conversations, which probably adds to the noise level....

Kay