Fw: Manata appeal: please forward where appropriate
From: Gerald Manata (gmanata2003yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
I live at Oak Creek Commons cohousing in Paso Robles California and I am
running for a State Assembly seat here. I am forwarding this letter from my
campaign manager. If you think it may be useful, advantageous,  or even just
amusing to have "one of us" in office at a state level, feel free to donate. It
will be much appreciated. Thanks!