possible source of funding for senior cohousing projects
From: Grace Kim (graceschemataworkshop.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2012 22:46:14 -0700 (PDT)
I was doing some research and stumbled across a possible granting organization
for senior cohousing in Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Missouri, Wisconsin,
and Florida.

http://www.rrf.org/grants-programs/grants

If you are trying to develop senior cohousing (or have a strong story to tell
about the quality of life for seniors in  your multigenerational community), I
would suggest you look into their grants.  According to an article I read on
the web, this is an organization that provided funding to Elderspirit many
years ago.

grace h. kim | schemata workshop inc.
aia, principal architect

206.285.1589