studio rental available Tierra Nueva Cohousing California
From: Stephnie Wald (swaldcohohotmail.com)
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:40:09 -0700 (PDT)
The best of community and privacy...

For lease-top floor-$700/month, located in 27-unit Tierra Nueva Cohousing
(tncoho.com) in Oceano, California, near San Luis Obispo and Cal Poly.

This room with a view is the top floor of a three bedroom home (I live
downstairs). The room is very spacious, light and quiet with a huge closet.
Private entrance and private bath with Jacuzzi tub. Ktichenette with
fridge/freezer included. On almost 5 acres, orchard, paths, equipped workshop.
Free laundry and convenient parking. Safe, smoke-free, pet-free one person
environment, 1.5 mile walk to the beach. Rent includes all utilities (high
speed internet included) except land-line phone.

This is a really choice easy-going living situation. Ideal for someone
exploring the cohousing option.

Available 7/15.

Contact Steph at 805-471-3789 or swaldcoho [at] hotmail.com

Steph Wald
PS  I have had two long term renters, one for five years and one for two years.
The latter (current) renter is moving into his own home here creating the
vacancy.