Room for rent in Cohoecovillage (Corvallis, Oregon)
From: alizarin crimson (lizcarmineyahoo.com)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 15:23:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I would like to submit an ad to the Cohousing-L mailing list as follows:

LIVE IN A COMMUNITY WHERE YOUR NEIGHBORS ARE YOUR FRIENDS!

I have a room for rent in my beautiful new home in Coho Ecovillage, an
intentional cohousing community in south Corvallis, Oregon, a few minutes
by bike to the south Co-op, OSU and downtown. We are on 6.8 acres next to
Willamette Regional Park. Coho is a community with 34 homes, a spacious
common house, a large workshop, laundry room, a new orchard and plenty of
gardening space.  We are a multi-generational group of people who care
about one another, who value diversity and honor everyone's opinion, and
who care about the environment, sustainability, and sharing community.

The good-sized partially furnished (or furnished) room is light and airy
with a large closet. I'm looking for one person only, without pets, to
rent the room. Non-smoker required. I want someone who shares our values
and is interested in being a part of our community. If you have an
interest in community organic gardening, you can explore it here.

Rent is $450/month, which includes utilities, and a $300 deposit. If you
have any questions about cohousing please feel free to ask.
Available July 15, possibly sooner.

More information at https://www.cohoecovillage.org/, or email Linda at
lizcarmine (at) yahoo (dot) com.

Let me know if this is okay.  I am not on the mailing list.  Also can you
verify the posting (hopefully)?
Thank you,
Linda Edwards

Linda Edwards