Building lot available at Cantines Island Cohousing, Saugerties, NY
From: Ruth Hirsch (heidinysearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 22:09:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
I am posting this on behalf of our community.  It is for a building lot owned
by our CoHousing Community.

AFFORDABLE COHOUSING- $175,000.
We have a building lot available.  A neighbor priced a kit house for this site
and determined that for $175,000 you can build a fine home at Cantines Island
Cohousing.  Of course that is one possibility that might make this affordable;
there are other possibilities for building.  We are located  in Saugerties, NY
adjacent to Woodstock,  in the beautiful Hudson Valley.  Well-established
community of 18 households.  Waterfront common property, wonderful gardens,
very family-friendly.
Wide range of ages including young families, two with infants.  We have meals
in our CommonHouse three times a week.
Please see our website for more info about Cantines Island:
http://www.cantinesislandcohousing.org/index.htm