Re: Meal Cleaners—any good solutions for getting 'em?
From: David L. Mandel (dlmandelpacbell.net)
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 23:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
I don't know what you consider "established," but surely it's not totally
random for a person or a group to decide to cook only on the day of a meal.
Someone needs to plan and post the menu, shop, prep and serve, correct? If
whoever does that is also responsible for cleanup, then it gets taken care of
and also gives cooks incentive to clean as they go. It could even work with
your system of required hours, though it would seem more consistent with the
purpose to decide that everyone is responsible for a certain number of meals in
a given period of time -- the larger the group cooking together, the more meals.
David