Re: Meal Cleaners—any good solutions for getting 'em?
From: Laura Fitch (lfitchkrausfitch.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 09:05:33 -0700 (PDT)
I suggest a formal two month rotating schedule organized by one person.  In
other words, by affinity,you sign up for a dish washing slot on the first
monday of everymonth, or the second wednesday of everyother month.
 Whatever works for your time commitment and plesure - but then you stick
with that year after year unless you request a change.  Same with set up
and cooking.  If you can't be there, you personally arrnage substitute.  It
has worked for us fo r oer ten years hassle free!

Laura Fitch
pioneer. Valley coho