Re: Take a short survey on social support in Cohousing!
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 06:43:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hello all --

Elizabeth was at the cohousing conference in Oakland last week.  I filled out
this survey at the conference.

Let me lend my voice of support to Elizabeth for filing out this survey.  It's
very well thought out.  It will produce a LOT of information about and for
those living and working in cohousing.  It's EASY to fill out and it's a whole
10-15 minutes of your time.

We get many requests for filling out surveys for students completing college
requirements.  It's not often we get to meet the student.  I was very impressed
w/ Elizabeth.  Like her cohorts, she's a Millenniel (oooh.  Spelling on that?
Stretching my phonetics ... ) who is going places.  She's energetic, committed
and composed.  She made a presentation to the Researchers and Writers
pre-conference forum of which I regretfully only heard the tail end.  Even that
little bit was excellent.

Please help this student finish her dissertation, thereby helping her graduate
and become a tax paying member of society.   If you won't do it for love ... do
it for taxes ... That's my motto.   :-)

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing