New Cohousing Fiction Novel
From: Zev Paiss (Zevabrahampaiss.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
Cohousing Friends,

Most of us on this list are already sold on cohousing. As an 18-year resident, I too feel it is a far superior and sensible way to live. As part of my ongoing attempt to "spread the word" I have included cohousing as the residence of one of my main characters in my futuristic mystery novel "From Here to There: A Story of America's Future." My hope is that this inspiring as well as realistic story will help others understand the benefits of the cohousing lifestyle. You can read a sample at: http://tinyurl.com/78u95wj.

Zev