Been a long time - Zev's back.
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 12:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hey Zev,

Welcome back to active particpation in cohousing-L.

I just noticed that the several links that your message
included did not come thru as text when distributed by the list.

I dug out this one, your blog: http://zpaiss.blogspot.com

I suggest you consider putting the others on your blog's about page.

Fred

BTW the usual reason people stop reading cohousing-L is that they cant
keep up - too much mail. There is a way to have MINIMAL contact with
cohousing-L - one message per week that summarizes the post in the
last week (subject lines and authors).  There is now a version that
has clickable links to the articles.
See http://l.cohousing.org/c-l-sum.htm