Re: Meal Cleaners—any good solutions for getting 'em?
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 06:45:24 -0700 (PDT)
David -- if you're replying to my post on TVC's  meal system  -- it's almost
precisely the system you describe for your community!  :-)  Perhaps my
explanation was more expansive than yours but it mimics yours in almost every
way.

And as you say ... it's a VERY simple system!

Best --

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village Cohousing
Washington, DC