Re: A waiting LIST or a waiting POOL?
From: Don Benson (benson6451aol.com)
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 08:34:28 -0700 (PDT)
Alan

Suggest you might be at risk in "choosing" in that activity can be interpreted
in a variety of ways.   Since the '60s choosing seems to be singularly seen
from the outside as thought of as a way to discriminate against those that are
not the norm, as in race, sexual orientation, etc.

Don Benson
503.296.7249