Re: Meal Cleaners—any good solutions for getting 'em?
From: R Philip Dowds (rpdowdscomcast.net)
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 03:56:59 -0700 (PDT)
There are many ways of doing this, each with its own set of pros and cons.
Your system sounds like it would work well in a community where all households
have more or less equal interest in regular participation in the meals program.
 Cornerstone, however, is not the only coho where households vary — having
high, medium, or low interest in regular participation.  Our system takes this
into account.

Maybe it shouldn't:  If we had your system, and enforced it*, maybe we could
guarantee more, and more equal, participation.  Should this be our goal?

R Philip Dowds
Cornerstone Cohousing, Cambridge

 * This reveals a question even more interesting than that of meals:  How do
you enforce community policy?  But that's for another discussion ...